Friday, January 23, 2015

Featured Creation by Marion

Hi, friends! :D  Thank you for stopping by.  Today I have a crafter feature of a cute card by Marion Lones with one of my kitty digis, "We Love Snowman!".


Here's  a fun, whimsical card  for winter.  I love what Marion has done with this image.  Snow is often intimidating when we try to color since you are trying to capture something white on a white paper (Printing the image on a colored paper in some soft, neutral shade is one approach that helps reduce the anxiety we feel trying to capture 'white', by the way. ^_^  ).  She has done a beautiful job with stippling with different shades of grey here.  I also love that the feline trio are colored in the classic solid colors - black, white, and orange.   This is one of my personal favorites among the Animal Whimsy collection as I LOVE to watch little younguns play in the snow (Not only do they not stay that size for very long, but the older cats simply hate cold weather and snow. XD ) - or anywhere for that matter.

You can read all about this card and see close-up pics of this darling card on her blog post here.

The featured digi "We Love Snowman!" is available at the AW Etsy shop here and at AW web site shop here.  It will be available at the Storenvy shop in near future as well - I'm still adding listings to build the store up.  This digi comes as 1500 x 1800 pixels at 300 dpi (5" x 6"/12.7 x 15.2 cm) JPG file.  Not only this is a cute image for crafting with, but the simple cuteness is perfect for a coloring with young colorists on a cold winter day.

Shop AuroraWings digis today and save 15% with discount code "COLORMEHAPPY"!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to my friend, Marion! You already know I love this card! Your colouring is awesome and I love all the kitties!

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely precious, Marion! Love your layout and colors. Couldn't be sweeter. xxD